Monday, June 30, 2008

Home Made Conception Kit

This was the inspiration:


Conception Kit

But I was cheap and too burned out to try anything expensive that might not work. I wasn't too tired, however, to try things that were free. Since we already had the clearblue easy fertility monitor (tells you exactly when you're ovulating-I was on cycle day 30 before I ovulated. If I hadn't been using the monitor, we never would've gotten pregnant):


All we needed was to add this to make our own "conception kit":
When the monitor shows peak ovulation, you put the goods in the cup and insert it. It brings the semen in direct contact with the opening of the cervix for four to six hours. This allows the sperm cells a greater opportunity to move into the uterine cavity and fertilize an egg.


Now, however, most insurances will cover the cost of the original kit, so check it out!

No comments: