Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Websites Part 1

I've decided to start sharing some of the research I did when I was going through my infertility issues. Anyone who knows me, knows that when I have a problem, I have to actively be trying to solve that problem. It was either submerge myself in trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with me or drown in a deep depression- I chose prayer and research. Here are just a few of the websites.

infertility website
infertlity website 2
Fertility Friend- An awesome (free!) tool to help you track your ovulation (Even though I still recommend the cbe monitor)
Taking Charge of Your Fertility- good website, awesome book
SoulCysters- a great website for understanding PCOS. Offers a lot of support and tips.
Insulite- not sure about this one (I haven't personally used it, but it sounds interesting). A program to help you "reverse" pcos.

No comments: